Website updated 30.04.2021
Following the successful installation of the new equipment for younger children at the Bridle Road Play Area the Town Council has received s106 funding to provide further facilities for the older age group at the site. The Town Council would like to enhance the area to cater for all family members. Bridle Road Open Space is already a lovely area for families to visit but it could be even better! More information to follow asap.
Councillors and staff at Watton Town Council advise all members of its community to follow the latest government guidance regarding coronavirus: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
General management of the Town Council is taking place through virtual meetings, telephone and email communication.
Casual face-to-face enquiries have been suspended for the foreseeable future.
- Office Opening hours – From May 4th 2021 it is expected that the Town Council Office will be open again on weekdays between 9.00am and 1.00pm, with face to face meetings to be arranged by appointment.
- Events – It is hoped the Town Council annual events can return in 2021. Plans are underway for Open Gardens, Antiques Fair, Fireworks Evening, Remembrance Parade and the Festive Christmas Market – more information will be available on the “Events” menu tab as soon as possible.
- Support – Support For Residents
- TC Meetings – information regarding Town Council meetings please use the “Meeting Dates 20-21” menu tab.
- Emergency Contacts – A list of useful contacts in case of an emergency see link: Be better prepared for any emergencies
Watton Town Council Mayor 2019-20 and 2020-21
Pat WARWICK has been elected as Chairman and Mayor of Watton until May 2021.
Jane FOUNTAIN continues as Vice-Chairman.
The 2021 Town Council Annual Meeting is scheduled for May 18th.