Updated 20.07.18

519e1efacb72ae7a7567bc60fb1e79de649fd47f     wattonsign    image

Twinned with Weeze, Germany

Watton Town Council works with Breckland District Council www.breckland.gov.uk and Norfolk County Council www.norfolk.gov.uk.

Due to the Amber weather warning being issued for today and tonight (20th July), potential flooding possible. Please see link for flooding advice http://www.norfolkprepared.gov.uk/preparing-your-home/

Emergency property protection

Next Watton Town Council meeting date 

Date of next Town Council Meeting: 24th July 2018 @ 7.00pm



Dated 11.07.2018

Notice is hereby given of vacancies that exists for TWO Town Councillors to serve on the Watton Town Council caused by the resignation of Councillors Jake Tinsley and Gavin Maby.

Unless within 14 days of the date of this notice, ten electors for Watton (named on the Electoral Register) have requested to hold an election, the Town Council will fill the vacancy by co option as soon as practicable.

All requests (in writing) for an election to fill the vacancy should be sent to:

The Returning Officer
Breckland Council
Elizabeth House
Walpole Loke
Norfolk NR19 1EE

Upcoming Events

The Mayors Charity Ball – Saturday 15th Sept 2018 – 7.30pm – Midnight

Watton Sports Centre

£17.50 per ticket – Tickets can be brought from Adcock’s, The Town Council Office and Watton Sports Centre.

Annual Fireworks Display – Saturday 27th October 2018

Watton Festive Christmas Market – Sunday 25th November 2018 – 2-5pm

2018/2019  Town Mayor Councillor Tina Kiddell &  Vice Chairman Councillor Pat Warwick

At the Full Council Meeting held on Tuesday 8th May 2018 Councillor Tina Kiddell was elected as Town Mayor for 2018/19 with Vice-Chairman Councillor Pat Warwick.

Mayor Tina Kiddell and Vice-Chairman Pat Warwick